It’s time to mount your bikes for the ultimate challenge in support of Australian kids in need at this year’s Variety Cycle charity event.
For the first time, the new route will see cyclists travelling along the scenic route from Sydney to the breathtaking views of the Great Barrier Reef. Held from April 2 2016 through to April 16 2016, it’s your chance to take part in a range of shorter cycles or the full 15 day ride, all in support of Variety – the Children’s Charity.
Back for its third year, this cycling event is more than just a bike ride.
“[The cycle] gives participants an exclusive insight into Variety’s vital work and how their fundraising supports Aussie kids in need,” says Variety - the Children’s Charity NSW CEO Tam Johnston.
It’s a chance to connect with the families in the local community, meet new people and be a part of changing the lives of children.
Founded back in 2013 by long-term Variety supporter, Christopher Mapp, will be jumping on his bike and taking on the 15-day challenge.
For your chance to be part of this life-changing journey, register today.
Course options include:
• 15 day Sydney to the Great Barrier Reef cycle (2002 kms)
• Seven day cycles from Sydney to Byron Bay route (1023 kms)
• Brisbane to Great Barrier Reef (979 kms)
• Two day cycles - Sydney to Maitland (223kms)
• Brisbane to Noosa (229kms)
• Bundaberg to the Great Barrier Reef (358kms)
• One day ride from Sydney to The Entrance (104kms).
Visit The Variety Cycle website for more details.